Terms of Warranty
(1) Mitaco Pty Ltd materials handling equipment warranty is for a period of 12 months unless stated otherwise commencing from the delivery date of the product(s).
(2) Warranty period of battery is 6 months commencing from the delivery date of the product(s).
(3) The warranty covers the hydraulic pump, frame and handle.
Limits & Exlcusions:
This warranty does not apply to the following non warranted items:
(1) Any third party alterations, amendments or changes to this limited warranty, nor which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, modified, accident, operated at a speed or load beyond rated capacity and if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to the product’s instruction (read operators manual before use).
(2) Perishables component parts such as hydraulic oil, seals, washers, wires, o-rings, carbon brushes, oil tubes, dry cells, operation levels, touch switches, solenoid brake, motor carbon brushes, seats, dust or other environmental causes etc.
(3) Wearing component parts such as bearings, seals, wheels, roller, sleeve, caps/covers, springs etc.
(4) Used equipment and parts.
Mitaco shall not be liable for the following customer losses, including but not limited to:
(1) Labour cost and expenses occurred during customer repair
(2) Freight cost for equipment and spare parts replacement
(3) Losses caused by equipment failure
(4) Cost of third party analysis
(5) Profit loss, acquirable benefit loss, third party loss or any direct loss.
(6) Mitaco shall not be liable if the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling or storage.
Use of non Mitaco parts or any unauthorized parts and repairs will void warranty.
Claims for Warranted Parts:
Must be submitted by completing a Mitaco Warranty Claim Form, attached with a copy of original sales invoice and with pictures of damaged parts.
Requirement on Return of Warranted Parts:
You may be required at any time to return the damaged parts for replacement or further analysis, following points need to be followed during this period;
(1) Parts can only be returned upon request
(2) The return parts must be clean and assembled
(3) The return freight cost to be bourne by the customer and Mitaco will bear the freight cost of the replacement.
(4) Mitaco reserves the right to refuse any claim request if the relative part/s are not returned within 30 days.
In the event of any defect/s, through no fault of the consumer, the buyer shall present preliminary evidence (such as pictures) to us within 5 working days from the delivery date. We shall supply spare parts free of charge if we acknowledge that the warranty defect may exist (but not without confirmation).
The party who cannot fulfil the warranty terms or delays to fulfil the warranty items due to force majeure shall not be treated as a breach of the warranty.
Right of Final Interpretation:
Mitaco Pty Ltd reserve the right of final interpretation of this warranty terms.