You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
This 1500KG Full Electric Pallet Jack meets all the challenges in your warehouse/storeroom. Featuring a good load capacity and travel speed making this pallet jack ideal for working with tail gate loaders & delivery trucks.
- Fully electric with 1500 KG load capacity.
- Working environment is at -10 ℃ to 60 ℃
- Offer Automatic lifting, walking, lowering and turning of heavy pallets.
- Lightweight and compact design suitable for working in smaller space areas.
- Rechargeable batteries with built in charger and auto cut off features to prevent overcharging.
- Uses 240V, so it can be charged easily from any source.
- The batteries offer 85amp hours so you can enjoy exceptional duty capabilities.
- Easy and simple to operate so that any staff can operate the machine.
- Magnetic braking offers better riding control and safety.
- Comes with polyurethane tires, which ensures smooth running.
- Uses clean electric power and hence has less impact on the environment.
- Low noise during working.
- Balance wheels with the foot protection board to prevent any foot injury while operating.
- Easy to dismantle and assemble, hence very convenient to maintain.
- Load capacity- 1500 kg
- Weight including the battery-195 kg
- Lowered fork height- 85 mm
- Fork height (max) - 205mm
- Overall length- 1600 mm
- Overall width- 560/685 mm
- Fork spread- 560 mm
- Aisle width, 1000x1200 pallet crossways 1780 mm
- Aisle width 800x1200 pallet lengthways-1930 mm
- Turning radius (outer) -1480 mm
- Laden travel speed -3.5 km/h
- Unladen travel speed- 4 km/h
- Maximum gradeability laden- 3 %
- Maximum gradebility unladen- 10 %
- Battery Dimensions Height; 210mm Length: 260mm Width: 170mm
- Battery voltage 24V
- Battery rated capacity 85 Ah
- Lifting motor power- 900W/24 V
- Traveling speed with weight- 4.5 km/h
- Traveling speed without weight- 6 km/h
- Lowering speed with/without load- 20mm/s
- Lifting speed with load- 30mm/s
- Lifting speed without load- 40mm/s
- Turning radius- 1460mm
- Polyurethane wheels: are mainly used for floors that are delicate like marble, floor boards or tiles as the softer wheel distributes the weight more over the floor but do require more force to get the load on the pallet jack started.
Spareparts : CLICK HERE
- Ability to move objects or pallet to long distances within short time and hence transporting loads becomes easy.
- The efficiency of the electric pallet jacks increases the productivity of the company employees.
- Smaller size offers easy maneuverability so that it can be used even in small warehouses & trucks.
- Cost-effective alternative to forklifts.
- Versatility of use as it can be used to move pallets of products from warehouses to retail floors, transport of display units, filing cabinets, furniture, etc.
- Several hours of work without recharging the battery.
- Reduces the use of gasoline powered forklifts and hence reduces environmental pollution.
- Operation of fully electric pallet jack is quieter than the gasoline powered forklifts.
- Better visibility while operating reduces the chances of accidents.
- The safety of the operator is given due importance even when lifting full loads so that the operator does not feel any muscle or back injury.
- The full electric pallet jack comes with a competent electric system and a good handle design that makes operating the machine very easy and comfortable.
- It can be operated by a single person and does not need multiple people to lift pallets.
Safety Measures While Using Electric Pallet Jack:
- Read the Instruction manual prior to use
- Training staff before using the product is highly recommended
- Before use check the equipment over to ensure it is in perfect working order
- Wear safety steel toe boots
- Ensure your feet are clear from under the equipment
- Do not carry pallets which exceed the maximum capacity
- Never try to pull or push the load, the pallet jack will do it for you
- When moving on inclined surface go in reverse mode
- If the load obstructs the view get the help of co-worker to give guidance
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.